*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Let's Check in on Kris at work

A quick note on Kris' days at work over the past few months.
Kris has been at the spear tip of a project called "Hoops Of Hope" for LCBC. You can get some of the details here. I can't tell you how proud of her I am for all her efforts in the planning and support of this cause. I'd like to invite you to LCBC during the weekend of Nov. 8th and 9th to see her hard work become realized in the main gatherings. I PROMISE you a good time.
A quick look at some of the behind the scenes leg work for this project can be seen here.
I'm purposefully keeping this brief and somewhat vague. There is no way I can describe to you the scope of this endeavor, nor the reach it will have once it is put into play. You'll just have to come see for yourself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be there on the 8th, Lord willing! We want to be part of what God is doing in this region of Kenya, in the LCBC community, and in the Smith family!

Tom said...

Sounds wonderful...Keep us posted on this.

Anonymous said...

KRIS ROCKS!!!