*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Top Ten Scenes From Fathers Day 2008

Just a few items of note from Willow Street over the weekend.
1. Aiden was dedicated at LCBC with a cast of thousands.
2. Kris has set up some R&R......
The trips advertised above were Fathers Day surprises for me, from Kris.
I love her for these. I love her for understanding that this will be a wise use of money, and will indeed be.....time well wasted.
3. I have learned to be cautious of providing for my family rather than caring for them. As such, I will not be pursuing my undergrad degree. In the past, I have learned to seek peace in times of difficult decision making. There is no feeling like peace. It is more than happiness, more than satisfaction.
You know it when you feel it. It's unmistakable. I'm at peace with this decision.
4. Kris suprised me with this video....


Father's Day 2008 from shamus smith on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens are near where I grew up! Sounds like fun!

Have you been on a cruise before? Brian and I went on one this past February and had a great time!