*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Holy sixth!

Kris put on quite the show today in celebration of Aiden's sixth birthday. Following the concept of Man VsWild, our food and decor were themed accordingly. The kids were also treated to a survival obstacle course.
Happy birthday Aiden! There is not much I can promise you with a great deal of certainty. What I can promise you is that you will always be understood, here, with me.




1 comment:

Nana said...

HAPPY SIXTH BIRTHDAY, AIDEN. Great video!!! I am so happy to be able to watch you pursue your passions!!! God bless you, Remember to pray and DO!! I think the song is meaning to say, Don't just pray, but get into action, too!! Do what you know God has gifted you for and put on your heart. Make a difference, with God's help. MAKE IT REAL!!! I love you!!