*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dear Aiden

Hey there pal. How are you?
You have been with us for just over five years now and I hope you are enjoying yourself. I wish for you to  love life and explore your every interest. Please let me know how I can help that become a reality you live inside of every day. OK?
Greatness has been seen in you by people I admire very much. As I continue to learn how to best guide you through the next few years of your life, I have found profound peace in what these people have mentioned about you. As I look back over my life, I often take stock of what I think my parents did right and wrong.
What stands out for me more than anything is that they put good people in front of me to learn from. Along those same lines, they taught me to know good people from evil people on my own. I want very much to enable you in the same way. Take time to learn from the people I try to place in your life, and I will effort to respect those you choose on your own.

I love you,
Dad.





No comments: