*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pet Peeve

It always gets under my skin when people, namely Christians, tout whatever book they may be reading. I see these people as living and learning life through such reading(s), rather then going out and living life in real time, with real people.
Maybe I'm moving past this pet peeve of mine, maybe not.
A friend of mine recently borrowed my kindle, and in going through the contents, had some less then flattering remarks about my reading choices. For no good reason, I've decided to post them here.






3 comments:

Ryan K said...

I'm appalled and offended. Why read when you can watch Fox News??

Anonymous said...

boring books ;)

Shamus said...

Yeah, I should spice it up and read about women throughout history.