*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pre-Game

Every Sunday around here is filled with a few F's
When the Giants play like they did today....there are more than a few.
The three basic F's however, are..... Food, Football, Friends.
Pre-Game for Kris and I started around 9am today, and took us right up to kickoff.
Here's a look at a few hours of prep work, condensed into four minutes and forty five seconds.

Pre-Game from shamus smith on Vimeo.

14 comments:

Shamus said...

Why does Kris' voice go up 2 octaves when she speaks of vegan "cheese"?

Riter said...

I miss football sunday's at the Smith's :-(

Cocoa Bumpers...sounds yummy?!?

Shamus said...

Hey Kris, Look....
We're the Smith's!!!!!

Rita, you move back and we'll paint your bedroom to look lIke the Colts' locker room

Riter said...

Does that include Dwight Freeney?! Please, Please, Please...

Shamus said...

How bout a Fathead?

Anonymous said...

Jen says thanks for the hard work you put into making all of that yummy food. Phil says I haven't had a bowel movement for three days since eating that vegan cupcake.

Shamus said...

Time for an enema!
I'm on my way over.

Anonymous said...

That is one idea but I think the best medicine would be three cocoa bumpers taken by mouth.

Shamus said...

You win.
I can't type Kris' response here anyway.
It's more of a visual thing.

Riter said...

Fat Head works for me...start painting!! :-)

KRod said...

You guys are awesome! From hosting these vegan parties every week to having Aiden bang the pot lid on the floor for hours... YOU ROCK! Let's think what Mom would say if we banged lids on the floor for hours... Any guesses?

Shamus said...

I know exactly what she would say, because I've heard her say it.

"Knock it off or I'm going to rip your arm off and beat you to death with it"

True story.

MARIETTA said...

HOW RUDE

dezhorst said...

I love how kris rolled her eyes when you made her get out the box of cocoa bumpers...HA!