*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Monday, October 26, 2009

BOO BOO

Tonight, Kris and I took Aiden to a Halloween parade. It was decided that Aiden would go dressed as an Ewok. I think I'll let the photos do most of the narrating from here on out.

Here is A.J. getting ready for the parade.
Cute, isn't he?

Here is our little Star Wars Character getting ready along the parade route.It was probably around this time that he starts to repeatedly say "Boo Boo" while pointing to his mouth and tummy.

The proud parents with Aiden. Our son, not yet two years old, has taken note of all the signage in the parade and is repeating it out loud saying..."BOO BOO"

It seemed clear that vegan, soy, organic candy was in short supply at this particular parade. In view of Aiden's reading and speaking accomplishments this evening, Kris lifted processed food ban and gave Aiden a Tootsie Roll. Aiden continues......." BOO BOO" Then, suddenly, in one violent....heave, ALL things became clear......and smelly. Our "genius" Ewok puked all over Kris.

6 comments:

Riter said...

LOL!!!!!

Cute costume!

Ryan K said...

Thanks for helping me start my day off well!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaahhhhh....yuck! Priceless....I'm crying....

ni ni said...

its what being a mommy is all about. aww my little honey boy. the joys of mother hood.

Jennifer said...

I guess that's it for processed foods!

KRod said...

He WAS warning you all night! You had it coming!!! That Ewok costume was adorable!