*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Top Ten Must Have.....Christmas Movies

In no given order.

1. White Christmas.

2. Babes In Toyland.

3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

4. The Muppet Christmas Carol.

5. Scrogged.

6. Miracle On 34th Street.

7. A Christmas Carol. (1951)

9. Planes, Trains and Automobiles.(Centered more around Thanksgiving, however I'm including it here because I want to.)

10. Elf

11. How The Grinch Stole Christmas. Please note, this is not the Jim Carey movie circa 2000. It sucked, and Jim Carey is, as usual, overrated.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Planes Trains and Automobiles is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. You should watch it with your mother Shamus. :>)

Tom said...

hmmm...like your list but I would add Charlie Brown (since you were including animated shows) and you gotta give it up for 'It's a Wonderful Life'.

Anonymous said...

Growing up I always loved watching "Mickey's Christmas Carol." It's never on anymore which makes me sad...Plus Disney has it locked in "the vault" so I can't purchase it :(

Anonymous said...

Oh Riter.. I will find it for you

Anonymous said...

Thanks Carl! You just made my Christmas Eve!! :-) Merry Christmas!

joe said...

I'm disappointed you don't get the subtle humor of the Jim Carey Grinch.

Peter said...

Love Actually needs to make this list. I would replace it for either Scrogged or Babes in toyland.