*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Daytrip

A much awaited date arrived for us this weekend. A trip to New York City with some good people to see Phantom Of the Opera. Equally as significant, we were to eat some great food, walk around the village and connect with friends. Knowing Liam would be joining us, I asked him to bring his camera along and take pictures as he went. Here are a few of his choice scenes.








What cannot be seen in these photos is how at ease Liam was as we wandered street to street throughout the picturesque afternoon. Neither the volume of cars on the streets or the sounds and speeds of an approaching subway seemed to phase him very much. By the end of the day he was walking ahead of us weaving in and out of the crowds effortlessly. Only time will tell if this day served to make a lasting impression on him. I can only hope he had half as much fun as I did.



2 comments:

Kris said...

Am amazing time with a great family. Loved all of it.:o)

Shamus' Mom said...

Great photos, Liam!!!! I tried to pick my favorite, but I couldn't decide because I like them all!!! I am glad to hear that you felt comfortable in New York City, the Big Apple!!! Have you written about your trip? If you did, I'd love to read it!! I used to be a teacher before I retired, and I miss reading childrens' work!!

Also, if you have any other stories, I'd like to read them, too!!