*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Way To Be, Babe

Six months ago Evan came into our lives and changed our family forever, for the better.
Minutes after he arrived via c-section, him mom was telling the doctors to get the paperwork in order because she was leaving the hospital the next morning. The next morning rolled around, and there was Kris in her hospital room, packing her bags and opening the laptop to register for her spot in this half marathon. It would be her third such experience. The only people confused by all this were the doctors and hospital staff.
Now, six months later, Kris saw her goal through. This person, my friend, my wife, is forever an inspiration to me and to our family.

2 comments:

Kris said...

There is no way in hell I could've done it without all of your support. Months of training while you watched the kids for hours at a time-- I think you had the harder part!! No matter what crazy thing I get myself into, you're always there cheering me on. I don't know how you do it.

Nana said...

Congratulations, Kris, and the whole Smith family on another great accomplishment!! I can't wait till you get your next karate belt!!