*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Monday, September 19, 2011

For The Record

Have you ever felt like you have something more to offer? Perhaps while realizing this, you also become aware that few are the people, or circumstances, that have anything of value to offer you. Its an unsettling realization.
Granted, I'm just sitting here watching the Giants defense out score the Giants offense, but I'm used to that.
No, there is another reason I'm uncomfortable right now. Its a scary thing to put yourself out there, even if only in writing. Its even more frightening to consider being called on what you say.

I have a skill set. I can be of service in rendering care to people in need of surgery.
Should I have the opportunity to work for an organization or physician, who could house and feed my family, I would be content to go anywhere and work for food and board. All I ask is that my family be cared for. I want nothing more than that. Set up the O.R. in a cave or jungle, I don't care. Let my boys know a life built in service of others. Let them see real suffering, and real love being poured out to help.
My wife is a tough guy, she can hack it. My boys will figure out what it's all about in short order.

There, I feel better. AND...the Giants managed an offensive touchdown!

1 comment:

KRod said...

Are you guys moving to Brazil with me???