*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Don't Know Much

What I do know is this......people are searching. People are hurting and searching for answers.
I'm not talking about abject degenerate people who are trying to solve the woes in their life by jamming needles full of drugs into their arms. I'm not speaking of lazy people who drink the hours away in front of the television before crawling out into the daylight to cash the welfare check.(not fer nothin'...but these types of people are searching too, I'm just trying to make this easy on you)
I'm talking about the people you see every day. About the people I see every day.
Honest, brilliant and beautiful people who have a very real need.
Look, I'm no genius. I don't have the solutions to any person's problems. I will tell you this, the common theme that continues hit me every day is love. There seems to be a lack of love.
How it this possible?! How is it that love has passed so many people by?
And before you freakin' christians get all loud, allow me to let you in on something.
You, yes you, you bible screaming freaks.... how dare you!!
Let's meet people where they are. No questions asked.

No comments: