*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Q and A

I recently had a few seemingly simple questions put to me.
1. What are your dreams?
2. What are you afraid of?
3. What was your spiritually defining moment?

I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

1. Okay, truth is, I don't remember how I answered this.

2. I'm afraid of not measuring up to my parents. I'm afraid of not being able to provide for Aiden, the life that they made for me.

3. I was driving home, having been at a dealership picking out my new company car. My bank account was flush, I owned a brand new house.
All was well.
I remember saying these words out loud to nobody....." I have it all" One hour later, I walked into a brand new house that was empty. It became very clear, the "All" I had was worthless.

No comments: