*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good News

I recently had a conversation with a friend about experiencing pure JOY. Today, I had such an experience.
I'm not talking about being happy. I'm not talking about being excited. I'm speaking of JOY. A feeling that swells from within you and makes you profoundly confident that you can conquer the entire world. When it's all said and done, the end result of today's news will serve to put distance between me and my friend. Distance in terms of miles, not in terms of emotions. I will miss seeing this person on a regular basis. However, I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that when we see each other, as things progress, I will see eyes filled with JOY. I will hear it in a voice, I will feel it in our embrace. It is unmistakable. Any pain I endure as a result from us being separated, will be made up for, as I share in the JOY that now belongs to my friend.
Hey.."____ ".... You go and kick ass!

I'm so proud of you.
Proud to call you friend.
Proud of who you will become.

3 comments:

Riter said...

YAH!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU ____!
:-) Keep my updated!

Anonymous said...

Show them how it's done! No weep-y girls here!

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't know how to describe how much you guys mean to me. Leaving will by far be one of the hardest things I've ever had to do! I am truly honored and blessed to have you in my life.
<3 me