*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring Party 2009

A few highlights....
1. Luci lost at the beer bong. Any guesses on who beat her? It happened so quickly, there are no pictures.
2. Phil continues to impress. He gave the absynthe a shot. Literally.
3. The guys didn't quite get 70 percent. We all did get the bonus photo. One of the funniest things I have EVER scene.

These people are some of the finest God has ever made. They are a true blessing to Kris and I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa, wait a minute...was Luci wering gloves to fish???

Shamus said...

Yes, Luci was wearing gloves.
I'm okay with it.
Would you like to go fishing with Luci and I?
Will you lip your catch and remove the hook?

I feel a little guilty here, but since I'm responding to an Anonymous comment, I gotta go to bat for Luci.