*Please Note*
As of July 2015 many photos have been intentionally removed.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Top Ten Thought On "The Bailout"

Recently, I asked a group of friends and family to answer 5 questions pertaining to the current fiscal matters facing the U.S. I have noted the questions, and links to the answers below. The group of people who have responded are as random as any. The only constant across all of them, is Me. Some of the people who answered know one another, others have never met. Some spend every possible minute in Church, others wouldn't be caught dead in Church. Some have children, others do not. You get the point.
The answers I read through were as varied as the people who wrote them. A few made me laugh, a few frightened me.
I struggled with how best to present the answers in this forum. I myself have an aversion to reading things that visually appear to be somewhat lengthy. I hope what I came up with doesn't scare everyone away from reading the responses. If you still plan on answering the questions, I will be happy to update things here with any answers I may receive going forward.

For answers to the Question... "Do you think our government should "bailout" the financial/mortgage institutions in crisis?" Click HERE

For answers to the question... "If the "bailout" does occur, in your opinion, will your family be affected in a negative manner. If so, please give an example." Click HERE

For answers to the question... "If the "bailout" does not occur, in your opinion, will your family be affected in negative manner? if so please give an example." Click HERE

For answers to the question... "How has it come to pass that our country is in this situation(assuming you think we are in a position of some peril)?"Click HERE

For answers to the question... "How is it that you are preparing your family to function in the next 3-5 years? Will you effect any changes from what is your current way of life?" Click HERE

For Misc. responses, Click HERE

3 comments:

m&p said...

thanks Shamus for collecting and presenting these. hope you guys are doing well

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of splitting the money!!

Anonymous said...

Read Job